Image credit: Wikipedia. The picture is by William Blake, eminent English poet and illustrator. It is called The Ancient of Days and was originally published as the frontispiece to his 1794 work Europe a Prophecy.
The title of this post is from a line in William Blake’s prophetic poem Auguries of Innocence. The “revenge” can be understood in terms of the spiritual principle known in European paganism as örlög, the cosmic web of cause and effect that is influenced by, and influences, everyone. This means that we cannot escape the consequences of our actions.
The post concerns matters about which Blake felt strongly, particularly the destructiveness of organized religion, abuse of Nature and senseless wars. Recent examples of senseless wars include WW2, engineered against Germany by an evil cabal, and the many wars since 1946 for strategic and financial benefit by the war-mongering victors.
The post is structured with reference to William Blake, Adolf Hitler, our ecological catastrophe and örlög’s human consequences.
William Blake (1757– 1827)
William Blake was a deeply spiritual and Nature-conscious man. He was hostile to almost all forms of organized religion, the abuse of class power, senseless wars and disrespect for Nature.1 Blake’s warnings of catastrophe that would follow our abuse of Nature, and his extraordinary insight, are evident in poems such as Auguries of Innocence, I Saw a Chapel, The Garden of Love, A Divine Image, London and The Smile. The poems can be read on Poetry Foundation.
Adolf Hitler (1889 — 1945)
Note: For people who value facts but do not yet know about the hateful anti-Hitler lies and brainwashing after WW2, links to educational sites are offered in the Killer religions post. A resource that I found especially helpful in exposing the lies is Holocaust Deprogramming Course.
Adolf Hitler on God, Nature and Christianity
These statements by Adolf Hitler are from an article on The Truth Seeker.2 They were made by Hitler in private conversations with his closest friends and associates, mostly from 1941-1942. The conversations were not meant for public consumption. The quotations are from Hitler’s Table Talk, as recorded by Martin Bormann.
- Fundamentally in everyone there is the feeling for this almighty, which we call ‘God’.
- What comes naturally to mankind is the sense of eternity, and that sense is at the bottom of every man.
- The soul and the mind migrate, just as the body returns to nature. Thus life is eternally reborn from life. As for the ‘why’ of all that, the soul is unplumbable.
- Man seizes hold, here and there, of a few scraps of truth, but he couldn’t rule nature. On the contrary, he is dependent on Creation.
- True piety is the characteristic of the being who is aware of his weakness and ignorance.
- Whoever sees God only in an oak or in a tabernacle, instead of seeing Him everywhere, is not truly pious. He remains attached to appearances.
- Man has discovered in nature the wonderful notion of the Almighty whose law he worships.
- The man who contemplates the universe with his eyes wide open is the man with the greatest amount of natural piety: not in the religious sense, but in the sense of an intimate harmony with things.
- Learn to become familiar with the laws by which life is governed; acquaintance with the laws of nature will guide us on the path of progress.
- As for the ‘why’ of these laws, we shall never know anything about it.
- An educated man retains the sense of the mysteries of nature and bows before the unknowable.
- In nature there is no frontier between the organic and the inorganic.
- Today we know that our solar system is merely a solar system among many others. What could we do better than allow the greatest possible number of people like us to become aware of these marvels? When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that there are perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity.
- It’s possible to satisfy the needs of the inner life by an intimate communion with nature. At the present stage only a minority can feel the respect inspired by the unknown, and thus satisfy the metaphysical needs of the soul.
- Man should know that salvation consists in the effort that each person makes to understand Providence and accept the laws of nature.
- The observatory at Linz will give thousands of excursionists access to the greatness of our universe. The pediment will bear this motto: ‘The heavens proclaim the glory of the everlasting.’
- There’s no better method of instruction than the picture. Put a small telescope in a village, and you destroy a world of superstitions.
- Progress of science and technics led liberalism into proclaiming man’s mastery of nature, and announcing that he would soon have dominion over space. But a simple storm is enough — and everything collapses like a pack of cards!
- Christianity was the first creed in the world to exterminate its adversaries in the name of love. Its keynote is intolerance.
- Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of human failure.
- Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery.
- [Saying what he would have done instead of what Mussolini did] For my part, in his place I’d have taken the path of revolution. I’d have entered the Vatican and thrown everybody out.
- Pure Christianity leads quite simply to the annihilation of mankind. It is merely whole hearted Bolshevism, under a tinsel of metaphysics.
- Christianity is the worst of the regressions that mankind can ever have undergone, and it’s the Jew who, thanks to this diabolic invention, has thrown him back 15 centuries.
- It is a great pity that this tendency towards religious thought can find no better outlet than the Jewish pettifoggery of the Old Testament, for a religious Folk who continually seek ultimate light on their religious problems with the assistance of the Bible, must eventually become spiritually deformed.
- It is deplorable that the Bible should have been translated into German, and that the whole of the German Folk should have thus become exposed to the whole of this Jewish mumbo jumbo.
- The priests of antiquity were closer to nature, and they sought modestly for the meaning of things. Instead of that, Christianity promulgates its inconsistent dogmas and imposes them by force. Such a religion carries within it intolerance and persecution. It’s the bloodiest conceivable …
- Since the Bible became common property, a whole heap of people have found opened to them lines of religious thought which as often as not turned them into religious maniacs.
- The Catholic Church has elevated to the status of Saints a whole number of madmen.
- The Ten Commandments are a code of living to which there’s no refutation. These precepts are inspired by the best religious spirit.
A comment under the article on The Truth Seeker:
We National Socialists call upon ourselves to live as naturally as possible – that is, in keeping with the laws of life. The more thoroughly we know and attend to the laws of nature and life, the more that we adhere to them, the more do we correspond to the will of the Almighty.
A talk by Prof. Eric Pianka
Famous ecologist Prof. Eric Pianka (1939 — ) spoke about our ecological catastrophe on 21 Oct 2004 as part of IPFW School of Arts and Sciences Distinguished Lecturer Series. The talk is called The Vanishing Book of Life. It is on YouTube here.
Quote from Prof. Pianka’s talk (as of 46:00) on the causes of our ecological catastrophe:
Be fruitful and multiply, and subdue the earth. [quote from the Bible] Organized religion is the enemy man. They have painted the PATH to GET where we are! There it is. And, we didn’t replenish the earth. We checked off all the others. We HAVE dominion over the fish and the fowl, we’ve SUBDUED it, we’ve TAKEN it, but we haven’t replenished ANYTHING. We’re NOT taking good care of it…. We’re ALL responsible. Everything we do, every time you fill up your gas tank, every time you flush your toilet, every time you buy a new gizmo for your computer or a new telephone or a cell phone, you’re contributing to ALL of this! NONE of us are innocent!
To clarify, these are Prof. Pianka’s main points:
- Organized religion is the enemy.
- Perverse religious teachings led to our destruction of Nature.
- We are all responsible for the resulting ecological catastrophe.
Later in his talk, and in more recent presentations by other scientists, we can learn why our destruction of Nature leads inevitably to human catastrophe.
Naturally there are many ways in which örlög could manifest, including the pan-vax control / cull operation, biologically harmful 5G, economic collapse, civil war, WW3, starvation and disease. In view of its relevance to pan-vax, following are research findings on genocide.
- Use deception.
- Are always a government or other organized group.
- Are able to operate in secrecy.
- Control the media and are able to lie and mislead at will.
- Co-opt or coerce victims into helping to deceive outsiders.
- Approach the genocide by degrees.
- Do not usually kill in full view of others.3
- Are usually dispersed or leaderless.
- Find it difficult to coordinate their knowledge and actions.
- Are hampered by psychological barriers to belief and action.3
Successful deception depends on keeping intended victims unaware that deception is taking place. Deception includes both hiding or withholding information (dissimulation) and putting out wrong or misleading information (simulation).4
Deception detection: Group advantage
Although it is adaptive to spot lies that can harm us, individually people — even trained professionals — are poor at detecting lies.5 However, when people evaluate possible deception as a group, there is a substantial advantage to lie detection compared to individual performance. Groups create a unique type of accuracy.5 Concerning the pan-vax control / cull op, understandably, our persecutors forbade us to meet in groups and they censored online discussion of the genocide. Nonetheless, potentially life-saving information on this subject was freely available on the Internet. Ultimately, a major constraint on threat awareness in this area seems to be a lack of victim motivation to survive.
The death drive
In psychoanalytic theory this is the drive toward death and destruction.1 For example, this concept provides a way of thinking about humans’ destruction of Nature despite knowing that their lives depend on Nature; White people’s support for multi-racialism despite knowing that this leads to annihilation of the White race; and people’s submission to the pan-vax genocide despite knowing — if they wanted to — of the dangers.
Inevitability of human consequences
As could be expected of the cause and effect spiritual principle, it seems that we really cannot escape the consequences of our actions as even our will to survive is subject to this Divine law. This is consistent with the Yin (negative, dark, feminine) and Yang (positive, bright, masculine) complementary principles of Chinese philosophy. These seemingly contrary forces are interconnected in the natural world and maintain harmony of the universe. We are subject to these forces at all levels of our being.
We can speculate about what the örlög consequences might be, but no aware person would doubt that God (the universe) will deal with our violation of Nature’s laws. European pagans such as the following ancient Greeks understood this.
Ancient Greek wisdom
- Hippocrates (460-370 BC, physician): Everything in excess is opposed to nature.
- Aristotle (384-322 BC, philosopher): The human life is governed by nature and laws.
- Herodotus (480-420 BC, historian): For great wrongdoing there are great punishments from the gods.
Grief (the genocide will cause much grief)
- The Truth Seeker. Hitler’s Religious Views: Excerpts from ‘Hitler’s Table Talk’, 23 May 2021.
- In the Mind’s Eye (1991)
- Klein, N. & Epley, N. (2015). Group discussion improves lie detection, PNAS, 112 (24) 7460-7465.