Effective coping requires problem awareness. Denial of the problem delays effective action and prolongs the harm if there are steps we can take to address the problem. We cannot change what we do not acknowledge.
Concerning the attack on our societies by a certain evil cabal — a psychopathic persecutor that feigns victimhood (psychopaths are discussed in this post) — following is information that can help increase awareness of this danger.
The Liberty Beacon
Check The Evidence
The Occidental Observer
Christians for Truth (a valuable site if the evil Christianity is ignored)
Doctors for COVID Ethics
Loss of Nature
The Holocene extinction (a current tragedy) is discussed in this post.
Killer Abrahamic religions
Note: Informed people know that God (consciousness, quantum vacuum, Oneness, the Force, etc) and Heaven (continuity of consciousness in a heavenly realm after physical death) are real. This section is about certain religions.
In their self-serving and ungodly “Holy Bible” (discussed in the Odinism and recovery from the Christian catastrophe and Killer religions posts) jews make audaciously egocentric claims such as:
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” (Genesis 1:28)1
You make him to rule over the works of Your hands;
You have put all things under his feet. (Psalm 8:6)1
The fear of you and the terror of you will be on every beast of the earth and on every bird of the sky; with everything that creeps on the ground, and all the fish of the sea, into your hand they are given. (Genesis 9:2)1
Since the re-awakening of ecological consciousness in the 1960s, the catastrophic egotism of Abrahamic religions has been intensely criticized. As neuroscientist John Reid said, “the precepts of the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam represent the quintessential perversion of the human mind. They must be abandoned and the notion of the sanctity of human life must be subjugated to the greater sanctity of all life on Earth.”2 As is explained in Arrows and Comments,3 Christianity is like cancer. It doesn’t necessarily kill immediately but it’s a terminal disease. See also The Fair Race’s Darkest Hour.4
In other words, we need to reconnect with the organic spiritual roots of our true religion and again appreciate that everything in the natural world — animals, plants, mountains, rocks, seas, rivers, islands, Earth and the cosmos as a whole — is spiritually endowed and alive to some degree. Odinism and recovery from the Christian catastrophe is discussed in this post.
Abrahamic ego vs the cosmos
Earth and the solar system are part of the Milky Way Galaxy.
There are 125 to 250 billion galaxies in the observable universe.5
- In Earth’s stratosphere are viable microbes, some likely from Earth, some plausibly arrived via micron-sized meteorites or icy comet meteors about 1 meter in diameter.6
- During solar storms these microbes could be propelled toward Earth’s surface.6
- Viruses from the cosmos contribute to evolution on Earth.6
- Earth is part of a cosmic gene pool.7
- Our genetic blueprint is not a chance creation from Earth’s chemistry but articulated from a Higher blueprint.7
- Consciousness (God) exists behind the creation of life.7
- Life is capable of colonizing new environments (panspermia).6
- Life is abundant throughout the cosmos, on multiple dimensions of existence and throughout spacetime.7
- Increasing numbers of Earth-like planets, seemingly able to support life, are being found.5
- Within the Milky Way Galaxy alone, there could be up to 40 billion Earth-sized planets orbiting in the habitable zones of sun-like stars.5
- There is possible evidence of lifeforms on Venus (via phosphine) and Mars (via methane).5
- An Earth-centred view of the cosmos is incompatible with the above.7
Satanic Abrahamics, tell us more about your self-centred, Nature-destroying and profoundly ignorant “dominion” over God’s creations, that are all “under [your] feet” and the level of your spiritual awareness (near or far from God?) revealed in your biblical incitement to inflict “fear” and “terror” on God’s creations. Concerning the associated ecological catastrophe, tell us also about the spiritual principle of cause and effect (karma), known as Örlög in Odinism.
Climate and space weather
The climate change fraud is discussed in this post.
Abrupt Earth Changes
Ice Age Now [Sadly, after taking the vax kill-shot the health of this author deteriorated, leading to his death on 10 June 2021.]
Solar Cycle Progression
Solar storm effects on humans are discussed in this post.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.
(From Auguries of Innocence by William Blake, 1757 — 1827)
Lessons from a Gardener
- Trying to discuss God with people who are not close to Nature is like talking about colour with a congenitally blind person.
- Many people believe that pushing the jewish shopping trolley known as Christianity is a spiritual activity.
- Christianity is to God what painting by numbers is to art when ‘Satan’ has corrupted the numbers.
- Evil-doers try to fool us by mixing truth with lies, e.g. God + “Jesus” (Christ Con), ecological catastrophe + “Anthropogenic Global Warming” (Climate Con), seasonal colds/flu + “pandemic” (Corona Con), etc.
- God / Nature has laws by which we live / die, i.e. support the evolutionary processes of which we are part or feel the force of God’s immune system.
- To test the above, observe what happens when you harm God’s creations: yourself (maltreat your body), others (maltreat your friends), natural environment (maltreat plants and non-human animals).
- God (the universe, cosmic consciousness, the Oneness, etc) doesn’t care about our religious delusions. Ultimately all that matters is serving our Creator and His purpose.
- As Nature’s laws and judgement are Divine, the only intelligent approach to this subject is from God’s point of view — not jewish religions, including Christianity, Consumerism and Multi-racialism.
- There are many ways to try see things from God’s point of view, i.e. to increase God-consciousness, e.g. observation of God in Nature (organic gardening, bird watching, nature conservation), contemplative meditation (explained in this post), playing a musical instrument, making art.
- To restrict God-consciousness, pursue a jewish religion, e.g. Christianity. There are several respected research publications showing that followers of Abrahamic religions are less spiritually aware than those who are not involved in these anti-life religions.
- We cannot recover spiritually — and therefore as a people — until we expel the Abrahamic within, including Christianity, Consumerism and Multi-racialism.
- Many are unable to recover because (to paraphrase William Blake’s poem The Smile) the Abrahamic is stuck in the heart’s deep core, the deep back bone, and can only be cleared upon death.
See the psychospiritual posts for more information on this subject.
- Bible Hub
- Dembski, W. (2007). Eric Pianka, meet John Reid, Uncommon Descent, 26 Jan 2007.
- Arrows and Comments
- The Fair Race’s Darkest Hour
- Wikipedia: Extraterrestrial life
- Steele et al. (2018). Cause of Cambrian Explosion – Terrestrial or Cosmic? Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology, 136, 3-23.
- Scott, K. & Pitt, B. (2018). On the Origin of Life: Panspermia and Octopus from Space, The Academy for Future Science.
Then we told them …
- To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. (Luke 6:29–30)1
- Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. (Matthew 5:5)1
- The last will be first, and the first will be last. (Matthew 20:16)1